Martin Street School
The original Martin Street School was constructed circa 1920 and is a loved part of the Milton community. Halton District School Board needed to expand the school. A decision was made to preserve the original facade of the original school and incorporate this facade into the new school building as the main entry to a new library. MW Hall Corporation was contracted by the School Board to provide heritage consulting services, working with Snyder Architects to develop the new school plans. The facade has been conserved insitu, and the remaining old school plus more contemporary additions have been removed in preparation for the new school construction.