276 Forest Hill Road
This residential building was constructed 1933/34 by Toronto architects Allward & Gouinlock and is a Designated heritage building. MW HALL CORPORATION was originally commissioned by the owner of the property to work with a legal team to object to its heritage designation so that the house could be demolished, the large lot subdivided, and two new residences constructed. Providing expert testimony as part of the legal team at the Ontario Conservation Board, Mark Hall participated as an expert witness. A ruling of the Board denied demolition of the property and mandated that the owner retain the heritage house. MW HALL CORPORATION has continued working with the owner to restore the house, provide underpinning of the building to create a full basement and to assist the owner in adaptive reuse of the property for resale.