37 Chao crescent
Richmond Hill, Ontario
This former farmhouse is located near King Road, adjacent to King Township. Constructed circa 1850, the house was destroyed by fire. MW HALL CORPORATION in association with Caricari Lee Architects as joint venture architects prepared record drawings of the heritage house, and reconstruction plans. The fire damaged house was dismantled under MW HALL CORPORATION direction. The original bricks, a portion of the roof trusses, and some of the original carriage house interior boards were integrated into a precise reconstruction of the residence some 300m north of its original site. The house is now a designated heritage building in the Town of Richmond Hill.
Photo credit: Industryous Photography